generating constant pool

Hi gcc-help,

I have ported gcc on a dummy target to learn about gcc-porting. I referenced
'gccint' document and 'IIT' docs for porting. And i am finished with support
to single integer. All my desired operations are working fine.

Now to extend with and learn more i started double integer support. My
target size i fixed is 32bit. So to support double integer i want to
generate a constant pool. And for generating constant pool i read in gccint
doc it says to define TARGET_CANNOT_FORCE_CONST_MEM as TRUE. I tried that
but didn't get desired results. Help me to solve it out.

Regards,
Rajiv.