RE: How to include a front end to gcc ?

Hey John,

Is necessary install GMP and MPFR? I didn't know that it was necessary for included the front-end...I use the version 4.2.4 of GCC. And what versions (GMP and MPFR) I can use with for my version of the GCC and where?

regards,

greicy

Citando "John (Eljay) Love-Jensen" <eljay@adobe.com>:

Thanks for your tip, I tested with your front-end (and the my) with my
version and all is well (the first part), but when type make bootstrap or
make bootstrap-lean return this:

make[3]: Leaving directory `/c/gcc4/gcc-build/gcc'
make[2]: *** [ail-stage1-gcc] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/gcc4/gcc-build'
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/gcc4/gcc-build'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error2

In addition to what John G said, also please include your configure line, your make line, your platform, the GCC version, GMP and where is it, MPFR and where is it, MPC and where is it?

You may have already provided this information from a previous inquiry on this forum. But, if so, that information is out-of-context.

Sincerely,
--Eljay