Re: Sequence of access to passes.c

@Ian Lance Taylor - I dont want to shuffle through passes. Instead I
want to add an algo that uses these passes.

GREP is fine. I thought there may be some other easier & user-friendly way :(
Actually I wanted to know how control is going to passes.c via which
FILES not FUNCTION CALLS.  I'll give csope a try anyways.

@John Jensen - Ian is right about -ftime-report. Actually I am an
ameteur so I used the wrong word PROFILING. I needed the time an
optimization pass is taking. So I think ftime-report should work.

Question remaining is :
Q - Where do I find implementations of O1 O2 O3 ?? In which file ?? I
looked into gcc/gcc/c-opts.c. I could find most of the options except
O1 O2 etc :(
If I can understand how O1 O2 etc is implemented, then may be I can
implement my algo in a similar way.

--
Ankit Mahanot