Warnings of the compilation in an XML file

Hello,

At the moment I'm looking for a solution to get the compilation output of the gcc compiler. Is there a way
to get the list of warnings and errors in a file ? Does this file already exist ? If this file is created at the compilation,
where is it stored ? My objective is to set up a tool which will allow to parse the compilation data flow and to structure
the list of warnings and errors in an XML file. Do you think is it possible.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

TATIBOUËT Jérémie