cross compilation wiki

Hi,

As I've been playing along with cross-compilation issues for some time, and have found no single location for this kind of information, I decided to open a wiki to collect such information into one place.

See the very initial form of this here: http://cross-compile.info/

My hope is that this wiki will contain a range of information that is related to cross-compilation. I'd really appreciate anyone interested would consider contributing as well. Therefore I welcome all of you interested to register at the wiki, and extend the pages as you see fit. I'd be also glad to give interseted parties write access to the subversion repository I created, so as the collect files in relation to cross-compiling at a single location.

And of course, all feedback is welcome!

Akos