Re: Fwd: Help with gcc 4.2

Diogo Barbosa wrote:
> The problem is that i got these warnings of C99 inline and Cast and i
> don't know exactly what is wrong ...

Well, I don't understand why you don't understand what is wrong.  Is
the problem that you don't understand C?

The inline warnings probably won't matter.

The "from pointer to integer of different size" may well matter.  But
you have the C source code, and I don't.  SO I can't tell.

> To explain better what's my scenario i use Asterisk to replace PABXs
> and i use a Card of Digivoice (www.digivoice.com.br) to connect E1s
> (like T1 in USA) and the digital network (Softphones, Analog
> telephones Adapters and whatelse i need).
> I got the problem when compiling the drivers of Digivoice within a
> specific scenario: Ubuntu 8.04.2 Kernel: 2.6.24-19-server (and yet
> other versions) with GCC 4.2.4.
> I did the same at other scenario for example: Ubuntu 8.10 with Kernel
> version 2.6.27-7-server and GCC 4.3.2 and had success.
>
> I tried to remake the machines lots of times, reinstalling the hole system, etc.
>
> The worst is that i have 2 similar Machines with little differences.
> The first doesn't give me problems, the second gives the warnings,

Why do you care about these warnings?  Does the program not work?

Andrew.