Re: Front-ends

Hey Philip,

there is probably a good entry point at the gcc-wiki:
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/WritingANewFrontEnd

It has references to a minimal front-end skeleton (LTO) and to a
complete toy front-end (treelang). The tree lang front-end has been part
of the gcc source, but it has been removed since gcc-4.4.0, so you need
to get at least gcc-4.3.3 sources

Andi