Re: Configuration problem: not recognizing MPFR

Thanks. Before I try this, I'm going to try Mac Ports, which was just
suggested to me.  I think it offers a 4.5.0 prerelease beta from
4/2/2009, which is actually a tad older than I need, but at least it
will handle all the dependencies and therefore hopefully set
everything up so that when I build manually in the future, things will
be ok.

Damian