how to switch between different versions shared libraires?

I installed mesa-7.4.1 at /usr/lib and /usr/include by official debian
packages, and I also installed mesa-7.6 at /usr/local/lib and
/usr/local/include by make install the source code of mesa, now I want
my program to link to the libs and includes in /usr/local, how could I
got it? thanks! (I do not use the autoconf to build and link my
program, I simply use g++ do it.)

--
我的操作系統是Gnu/Linux Debian/gNewSense Gnome Mozilla Gmail/Evolution
Gtkmm/Gtkglextmm Scim Totem Pidgin.