Re: Cross compiler problem: cannot find crt1.o

Have you look at http://crosstool.org/ ?

> The unwind support fails because glibc configure script tries to
> compile and link a small program testing for unwind support, and the
> link fails:

This is a typical bootstrap problem when building a cross-compiler to
GNU/Linux: crt1.o comes from glibc, but you can't configure glibc
without crt1.o.  The solution is to build glibc twice.  The scripts at
http://crosstool.org/ can help.

Ian