Re: mingw hosted arm-elf output differs from linux hosted arm-elf when compiling with -Os

<info.gnu@rt-labs.com> writes:

> Is there a sane explanation why they differ? When compiling without Os the
> output is the same. I would prefer that they didn't differ even though
> optimizing is used.

This is most likely a bug.  Unfortunately, this type of bug can be
somewhat painful to pin down.  There are a number of possible causes.
One possible cause is the problem identified in
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-08/msg01252.html , although I
think that could only be the problem in your case if your mingw cross
library uses a different implementation of qsort than your mingw native
library.

Ian