Re: I would like to build a gcc that don's search /lib and /usr/lib when compiling others.

Ian,

Thanks for your information.
Currently, gcc was built completely.
And I type ./i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -print-search-dirs, the libraries haven't include the system path. That is what I need.

But it seems there are lots of other issues.
such as can't found ld and stdlib.
I'm going to investigate these issues.

Thank you again.

--- 09å3æ25æïåä, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> åéï