Re: -frepo in 4.4 snapshot fails

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
 On the other hand,
producing a test case without those will take more time to you.

I find that it is not a question of time, but of knowing what to look for.

BTW, isn't this problem something you would call a regression (by which I mean something that is legal C++, does not generate any warnings or errors that would say "this is illegal", but rather an ICE-like problem, and it works with other options and previous compilers?). Since I don't really know your rules, maybe regression is something else, but by looking at other bugs I eliminated the case of "just our testsuite generates regressions".

As a side note, maybe I do use templates in a wrong way, just the compiler does not tell me that because it is too astonished.

Thanks,
Edek