Re: Compiling gcc 3.2.3

Leo Cacciari wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying without success to build a cross-compiler with host cygwin
and target linux using the 3.2.3 release of gcc. Moreover, the glibc is
to be the 2.3.2 release.

The choice of these parameters is not of my resort: I tried to ask the
management to either switch to Linux as a building machine or upgrade
the compiler to a less prehistoric version, but to no avail.
Can you really not use Cygwin's gcc-4?

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock