Re: mipsel-gcc configuration question

> Try adding --with-sysroot=/opt to both GCC and Binutils configure lines.

I have rebuilt both binutils and gcc with this option, but the difference is
only that the building procedure requires the /opt directory on the host
machine with some system files, while the target does the same.
How the path of crt1.o is calculated? On my host (pc) it is passed with full
path to collect2.

Regards
K. Gy.