Re: Simplest MD / Porting GCC on a new arch

Florent DEFAY wrote:
Hi,

I am building a new machine description for GCC.
I know there is no general dummy md. Then I am looking for the
simplest machine description that exists for GCC. I mean the easiest
to understand.
According to you, which one is it ?

You could try looking at the ggx port on Anthony Green's blog:

http://spindazzle.org/greenblog/

David Daney