From: John (Eljay) Love-Jensen [mailto:eljay@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:03 PM
To: Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy)
Subject: Re: Link help

Hi Vardhan,

I've never has problem linking non-GCC compiled libraries with GCC on
AIX, or GCC on Solaris.

All C compilers on those two respective platforms comply with the
platform ABI.

(Now if you were using C++, that'd be a different story, since their is
no standard C++ ABI.)

Sincerely,
-Eljay

On 1/12/09 12:13 PM, "Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy)"