Re: Need some clarification about optimization flags, what "exactly" does -O1 do?

Hi,

> I have not much experience, but it seems like it's not that bad...
> maybe I should check how m32BitIndicies is initialized?

and I did it - and it turned out there was case when it was
uninitialized... looking for this without all your help would be
really hard :)... the issue is solved and you were right - it's not
gcc issue :)

thanks again for great new technique of looking for bugs, for sure
will come in handy few times!

cheers,
Andrzej.