Re: "../.././gcc/c-common.c", line 2259: invalid token: short_fract_type_no...

Andrew Haley wrote:
kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

<snip>

There is something extremely odd going on here.  It seems that everything
that you build behaves oddly, or at least differently from how it
behaves for everyone else.

<snip>

This is a segfault in the newly-built compiler.  We'd need to debug it
to see why.

I'm guessing that the Solaris compiler has miscompiled the new gcc.
However, it can't be an optimization problem this time, since the stage1
compiler should have been built without optimization anyway.

On the other hand, it might be a bug in gcc.  But you've had so many
otehr problems no-one else has seen before that I don't know.

Two words: run memtest.