libstdc++ and --with-sysroot

Hi,

I am creating a cross toolchain using gnu. So far it has been working great.

However, one problem I noticed is that libstdc++ isn't installed into
the specified sysroot duing "make install".

After I have binutils, a static gcc, linux-headers, and glibc compiled
this is how I build gcc:

${BUILD}/gcc-${GCC_VERSION}/configure \
			--prefix=${TOOLS} \
			--build=${HOST} \
			--host=${HOST} \
			--target=${TARGET} \
			--with-sysroot=${ROOTFS} \
			--enable-languages=c,c++ \
			--disable-multilib \
			--disable-nls \
			--enable-shared \
			--enable-threads=posix \
			--enable-__cxa_atexit \
			--disable-libunwind-exceptions \
			--enable-c99 \
			--enable-long-long

make
make install

The things to notice are that I use the "--with-sysroot" option and enable c++.

After the compile finishes libstdc++ is installed to
${TOOLS}/${TARGET}/lib and I need to manually copy it over to the
${ROOTFS}/usr/lib. Is this a bug in the gcc Makefile? Should libstdc++
install to the sysroot by default like the c runtime library does? Or
is this preferred behavior?

Regards,
Jon