Re: Library tripled in size with GCC 4.2

On 10/15/08, Eric Gorr <mailist@ericgorr.net> wrote:
> Are there any flags I have missed that might allow the actively
> developed library to safely become smaller?

You could try either

-femit-struct-debug-reduced
-femit-struct-debug-baseonly

These options eliminate struct debug information that is usually
duplicated.  There are some cases where they will eliminate too much,
so you will need to try it in your environment.

--
Lawrence Crowl