Re: ARM cross-compiler with OpenMP support under Cygwin

Brian Dessent wrote:

Let's assume I'll take uClinux, what are the additional steps I have to take?

There's a much easier way of course. Just take an existing uclinux
distro/binary image that's appropriate for your device and install it.

One place where to find prebuilt Linux/ARM crosstools is the :

http://www.scratchbox.org/

This seems to assume using Debian Linux, with uClibc too... Cannot
say much about these tools, only that companies like Nokia seem to
use/support them (with their internet-tablets)...