Re: Problems building Windows hosted powerpc/arm/mips-elf toolchain using Linux as build machine

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Jay <jay.krell@cornell.edu> wrote:

>> [Oyvind]  - do not copy newlib/libgloss into gcc source directory
>

> Really? I can see reasons for and against and suspect I see
> a problem (or at least something I don't understand) with
> the "merged tree".

It is hard to tell whether something is supposed to have worked
or whether I've done something wrong.

With libgloss and newlib in the GCC source tree I failed utterly
to run a canadian cross build...

Here are the resulting Windows binaries if anyone are interested.

http://mail.zylin.com/pipermail/zylin-discuss_zylin.com/2008-September/000556.html

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html