Hello,

I've read that I need to sign releases to work on any ideas here, and I do have an idea for a great compiler. It would be a front end for Fortran, that allows for building GUIs.

There are several things I keep trying to say. First, a Compiler, should not be designed or built without a Decompiler. If some-one wants to build proprietary software, let them use another compiler. Very simply, with a minor modification of the operating system, you can decompile any program from the list of compilers your machine uses. If it fails to recognize the simple Assembly Language/Machine Code Macros, there is this incredible problem we call a virus, another labeled spyware, and still another we know as adware. When ever you download a binary, unzip a binary, move a binary form a removable drive to the computer, or attempt to run it, it is simply decompiled first. Disabling Assembly Language Code, would save us by maintaining the high level computer languages. We are not trying to recognize strings or variables, just the base set of assembly language, machine code macros.

Until we find a heuristic search that allows us to determine automatically if a program is a virus, at least we can still read the source code.

That's why I want to use Simulated Logic Gates, in a higher level language and Dedicated Processes in a program that is similar to digital electronics and digital simulators. Assume that a Assembly Language Macro for Open File, and another for Save File, always works faster and better than a list of simulated Boolean gates. Then we tamp out a Chip with Pins, and the functions are listed each pin. In the part number, and with the part description and pinout, comes the list of what type variables and or string/encoding to use. Because, there is a way to decipher if it is or is not a virus. The source code we use is not readable by a machine, and whatever language we use has to look more like flow chart or a program flow diagram to track information. Logic Gates make that Easy.

Look at this web page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic_gate

There are a total of 7 commands in the language that are not Fortran.

I've seen people use If Statements to represent Logic Gates. When I look, EAX = Number of inputs, EBX + 1 for each input. The If Statements are all associated to producing ones from variables or strings, in true false statements. An if statement represents an array of logic gates and is more simply defined as a Decoder. Sometimes the output is a pointer, to a graphic file, or another set of instructions/Fortran, or a Soundfile. The inputs set by the location of the pointer/mouse. The graphic symbols that are missing, are a mouse, keyboard, speaker, screen, GUI. The whole machine should run faster because, you would be consistently removing long string names, and long variable names. I want all of those variable names moved into the headers for the simulators to be able to share other programs. But, I don't want the processor handling them, they take up too much time. The only time a long variable name should be there is during the Alpha Testing, and the Beta versions should be compiled for optimization.

Windows, uses long string and variable names everywhere, and after all of these years, when once upon a time short variable names we X and short string names were Y$. Each character is 1 byte 32 is 4 and 64 is 8. The motherboard is moving all of this much slower from the upper memory than the CPU, and the CPU is using up clock cycles just handling data. It's only important during debug and development.

If you can trace data from any hardware to the screen, and from any hardware to the sound card, things you can't see are limited to drivers. Everything that is not a virus, has user controls, and user controls control all of the flow into and out of them if they are linked programs. The use of implied wires, and nodal logic, as with logic gates, allows us to track information, and an automated system say, oh, that is a virus. But, not with proprietary software that cannot be decompiled.

Yea, I want to make Linux the absolute best software ever. But, I ain't kidding. If you can get the programmers together with the digital electronics gurus who actually build circuits, you can actually bring viral circus to an end. Especailly, when the list of macros your compiler spits out is far less than the list of viruses out there. No need for virus scanning in the old school sense, looking for a list of over 60,000 different possibilities of code combinations, it's just a list of how ever many commands and functions your high level compiler language spits out.