Automake

Hi,

I am trying to learn Autoconf and Automake tools. There are few queries I have

a) When compile happens it always have -g and -O2 option. How can I ignore them.
b) How can I do Debug and Release build here I need to call set -g and -O2 accordingly.
c) How can I specify output directories for debug - MyDebug/ and for release - MyRelease. ie -o option of g++ should say g++ -o MyDebug/myapplication 1.o.

Lalit
Searching for weekend getaways? Try Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL