Can a C function return TWO integers in registers on MIPS?

Hi All,

I'm writing code in C language for MIPS execption handler.
There is a function which returns two integers. For optimizing
the performance, I want gcc to generate code where these two integers
are returned in registers v0 & v1, instead of in memory.
Can gcc do this?

Best Regards,
PRC
Aug 28, 2008