Re: including MPFR and GMP

Brian,

I had built the libraries but not run a make install because I didn't
have root access to the machine. The gcc configure was looking for the
'include' and 'lib' subdirectories for gmp and mpfr. I created a
softlink within the gmp and mpfr libs but gcc configure didn't like
it.

/import/dtg-data20/jj155244/tools/mpfr-2.3.1/include -> ../

Its working now that I ran a make install.

thanks,
Jerin