Re: Exception handling tables for function generated on the fly

Dave Korn wrote:
David Daney wrote on 12 August 2008 18:19:

Questions like this should probably go to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

Questions about deep compiler internals and EH abis? Seems a bit intense for the where's-the-any-key list to me...

gcc@ is for questions about development of GCC.

gcc-help@ is for everything else.
.
.
.

If you pass -funwind-tables to gcc it will generate the necessary
unwinding information.
.
.
.
  Yes.  The OP's question is "How do I generate .eh_frame data at runtime
for an arbitrary function that has no throws and no catches but may call
functions that throw".

Which is why I recommended passing -funwind-tables, which does exactly that.

David Daney