This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to have gcc generate assembler code with C source listed?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: "Chen (é) Jun (å)" <chjfth at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:55:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to have gcc generate assembler code with C source listed?
- References: <486DEC50.email@example.com>
Chen (é) Jun (å) wrote:
> Hello, all,
> We know that -S option makes gcc output assembly code in a .s file so we
> can examine. I'd like to know can I have gcc generate .s file with
> original C/C++ source code listed side by side(but in comment blocks)
> with assembly code. The benefit for this is the reader can easily know
> which C/C++ statement corresponds to which assembly(assembler) code.
> Is there any options to enable this? If yes, since what version of gcc
> is it supported?
All of them.