Re: Enable inline functions & Turning trigraph off

Itay Yatsiv <iyatsiv@smile.net.il> writes:

> 1. How to enable inline functions? (I used -finline-functions but it for all
> suitable functions and not for those declared as inline ?)

Inline functions are enabled by default.  No special option is
required to declare functions as inline.  If you are using some option
like -ansi, then don't.  It disables extensions like inline.

> 2. How to turn trigraph conversion off? (not turning the warning off - but
> the conversion)

Trigraph conversion is disabled by default.  It is enabled by
-trigraph or -ansi or -std={c89,c99}.

Ian