Re: error: array subscript is not an integer

Hi John

I am trying to create a hyper-cube, multidimensional array, I won't
create all the elements of the array, but I need a flat index (the
product of the upper bound at each dimension), to index each cell in
the created partitions, and this is what will grow exponentially, the
flat index value only,

I usually use typedef to create my type of a standard type. How can I
use it to create bigger types than the standard? how do I check the
maximum allowed in the machine I am using?

Thank you very much again,

Manal

--
Kind Regards,