Re: gcc compiler

Miguel de la Ossa wrote:
Hello,

I've downloaded MinGW 3.4.5 but I don't know how to invoke the compiler. I tried:

gcc
cc
c++

PS: I am a new user in Mac. I know unix and windows, but i am a bit losed with Mac Os

mingw isn't for MacOS, it's for Windows. If you installed mingw gcc on Windows, it should show up in mingw /bin directory, probably with some mingw prefix to the name, depending on which one you have.