Re: Problem with FD_SET on mips

Till.Elsner@uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

I now have the header files included (I have taken them from my normal linux
systems /usr/include since openwrt contain no header files, but I think the
headers alone should be platform independent) and taken libcrypto.so.0.9.8 and
libssl.so.0.9.8 from openwrt.

The 'stable' OpenWRT SDK :

http://downloads.openwrt.org/whiterussian/newest/OpenWrt-SDK-Linux-i686-1.tar.bz2

definitely contains the uClibc header files! Just download it and see !

Also all the library binaries are there and they should be identical
with the installed system if you have the "whiterussian" distro...

The headers are generally strongly "platform dependent", and in your
case the '/usr/include' has glibc headers meanwhile your "platform"
uses uClibc !