Re: Problem with FD_SET on mips

Thanks for that tip, making sure that its compiling against the right include directory did the trick :) I just didn't know what to look for.
But with that another problem appeared: How can I add header files for the mips platform that the cross compiler can use (here curses.h and openssl/* are needed)? Can I just copy them from the embedded device (router)?