Re: Compiling PE executables using linux hosted gcc

Thank you Brian. Now i've got the clue. When i wrote 'gcc' i ment
everything that's installed when you select gcc package in software
manager and click Apply/Ok a couple of times. My mistake was that i
thought gcc can produce different types of executables depending on a
command line switch - some time ago i was playing with nasm that has
such a switch so i was misled by that experience.