The Latest

As we record our next Album, go to

http://www.splitbelly.com

Grab our previous full length Album.. Absolutly FREE!

Nothing to fill out, no strings attached!
We also have a myspace page http://www.myspace.com/splitbelly

You may have seen our site was down for a few days as we hooked up with a new hosting company to save some cash.

http://www.maculahosting.com

These guys gave us a sweet deal.

Stay tuned and See ya later!

Brad Tratzinski
Splitbelly - Drummer

if you feel you got this email as a mistake please reply to this message with the word 'remove' as the subject.
We will remove you from the mailing list.