running library built in gcc 3.4 on another linux box with gcc 2.96

Hi,

I'm trying to run libraries that are built by gcc 3.4 on another linux
box which only has 2.96.

Could you please let me know how to check which gcc3.4 libraries I
need, so I can copy these gcc3.4 libraries to the gcc 2.96 linux box?

OR it there a better way to do this?

The reason is because our client doesn't what to install the whole gcc
3.4 on their box--so I'm trying a find a way that we can deliver our
library with a few gcc library files to them and they can run our
libraries right away.

Thank you!

Yi