Re: Same code but different objects layout = different output object size

Hi Felipe,

> Well, the problem is when I split a C source file into two files. Output
> object size of splitted source is bigger than size of one-file source. My
> question to mail list is Why? What happens? What section grows up?

Are you including or excluding the object header block?

What does the assembly (.s) of the two files indicate when you use a
--save-temps?

What does an object dump of the single .o versus the two separated .o files
indicate?

--Eljay