GCC does not build gfortran !!

Dear all,
When I try to build my gcc (version 4.2.2) it does not
build gfortran.

when I run:
../gcc-4.2.2/configure --prefix=/usr/prog/gcc
--enable-languages=all

I get the follwing config.log file:

checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached)
/usr/bin/install -c
checking whether ln works... (cached) yes
checking whether ln -s works... (cached) yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a
cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for gnatbind... (cached) gnatbind
checking whether compiler driver understands Ada...
(cached) yes
checking how to compare bootstrapped objects...
(cached) cmp --ignore-initial=16 $$f1 $$f2
checking for correct version of gmp.h... yes
checking for correct version of mpfr.h... yes
checking for any version of mpfr.h... no
The following languages will be built: c,c++,java,objc
*** This configuration is not supported in the
following subdirectories:
     target-libada gnattools target-libgfortran
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)
checking for bison... (cached) bison -y
checking for bison... (cached) bison
checking for gm4... (cached) m4
checking for flex... (cached) flex
checking for flex... (cached) flex
checking for makeinfo... (cached) makeinfo

checking where to find the target gfortran... host
tool
checking where to find the target ld... host tool
checking where to find the target lipo... host tool
checking where to find the target nm... host tool
checking where to find the target objdump... host tool
checking where to find the target ranlib... host tool
checking where to find the target strip... host tool
checking where to find the target windres... host tool
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific
portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether -fkeep-inline-functions is
supported... no
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile

When I run make and then make install, I don;t have
gfortran compiler. Can anyone help me??

Thanks for your time
Cheers,
Sampath.