This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FW: Mixing C/C++ code
- From: "Tom Browder" <tom dot browder at gmail dot com>
- To: "Robert Wong" <rgwong at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 05:16:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: FW: Mixing C/C++ code
- References: <C3751FE4.1FCBemail@example.com> <C375221F.1FCDfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 30, 2007 4:12 AM, Robert Wong <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm a CS student working on a project that mixes C/C++ compiling both with
> g++. If you have the time I was hoping you could help. I've described the
> problem with some depth here:
Try a return after your printf in the test function. It's possible
your pointer into that function is somehow uninitialized and causing
memory access problems.