This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C Preprocessor for 64-bit
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Sampath Koppole <sampathkoppole at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Nov 2007 10:27:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: C Preprocessor for 64-bit
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sampath Koppole <email@example.com> writes:
> I don't see cpp (the C-Preprocessor) for the X86_64.
> Is there some flag I should put in for the 64-bit or
> does the 32-bit cpp work with 64-bit ? Or should I do
> something else ?
cpp is not normally shipped as a separate program in current gcc. I
know that some distros have a cpp program, but I don't think it's part
To run the preprocessor, use gcc -E.