This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: reduce compilation times?
- From: "John (Eljay) Love-Jensen" <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: "Duft Markus" <Markus dot Duft at salomon dot at>, "Tom St Denis" <tstdenis at ellipticsemi dot com>, "NightStrike" <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "J.C. Pizarro" <jcpiza at gmail dot com>, "Galloth" <lordgalloth at gmail dot com>, <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 04:09:17 -0800
- Subject: RE: reduce compilation times?
- References: <18597F2B47F1394A9B309945EC72411201344B58@servex01.wamas.com>
> I assume, that all strategies discussed here are targeted at C. now what about C++, how do things behave there? As far as i know C++ is much different, and requires completely different thinking with regards to splitting source in more files, etc.
The Large-Scale C++ Software Design by Lakos which I've recommended targets C++.