This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reduce compilation times?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: mahmoodn <nt_mahmood at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:04:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: reduce compilation times?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Is it possible to reduce compilation time with GCC?
Yes. distcc will help you, as will "make -j". ccache is also useful.
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903