Re: Installation Problem

Hi Joseph,

> Could you advise?

Odd.  You have GCC 3.3 and GCC 3.4.6 installed.  Which one is referred to by
the 'gcc' command line command?  Does it work?  Can you create a runnable
executable with it?

GCC installation instructions:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/

Also, did you run ./configure, or did you follow the GCC configure
instructions <http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html> and build in a
different directory than than the GCC source code?

Building GCC in the source directory, or any subdirectory thereof, is not
supported.  You didn't supply that information, and it is one of the things
that trips people up sometimes, so I thought I'd ask.

This is a gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org question, not a gcc@gcc.gnu.org question.
I've removed gcc@gcc.gnu.org from the response list.

HTH,
--Eljay