This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: compiling fortran support in 4.2.2 on solaris
- From: "Tom Browder" <tom dot browder at gmail dot com>
- To: "Mustafa Akgul" <akgul at bilkent dot edu dot tr>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:24:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: compiling fortran support in 4.2.2 on solaris
- References: <200711252226.lAPMQNU7024653@firat.bcc.bilkent.edu.tr>
On Nov 25, 2007 4:26 PM, Mustafa Akgul <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am trying to compile gcc-4.2.2 ith fortran support on solaris
> 10 with sparc3 processor. I could not figure out what flag to
> give to configure script. It builds nicely with c and c++
Can you send your configure command?