This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems installing treelang
- From: "Tom Browder" <tom dot browder at gmail dot com>
- To: startrack79 at gmail dot com
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:44:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problems installing treelang
Perhaps you haven't updated your LD_LIBRARY_PATH amd PATH environment
variables. I have never used treelang so I configured gcc (trunk)
--with-mpfr=/usr/local --enable-__cxa_atexit \
--disable-multilib --disable-bootstrap \
After "make install" I did:
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/gcc/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
setenv PATH /opt/gcc/bin:$PATH
Then I tried a treelang program from the gcc testsuite
which was converted to a.out which executed apparently Ok.
I would like to see your hello.tree file and the compilation line you used.