This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Measuring short times
- From: "Dennis Clarke" <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- To: "Antonio Eduardo Fermiano" <afermiano at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:07:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Measuring short times
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Yeah, I'm a programming newbie, so sorry if it's a stupid question.
> I need to measure a time shorter than 1 milisecond (I need to measure
> 500 nanoseconds to be exact), but <time.h> seems to give me only the
> option to have miliseconds. Can someone give me some tip of how to do
> By the way, I'm using a GCC port for Windows that came with Devcpp,
> maybe it's an useful information.
> Thank you very much for the help :)
you need Solaris for that to work.