This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Problem, 32-bit vs. 64-bit?
- From: "Sisyphus" <sisyphus1 at optusnet dot com dot au>
- To: "Amiri Barksdale" <amiribarksdale at gmail dot com>, <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:35:50 +1100
- Subject: Re: GCC Problem, 32-bit vs. 64-bit?
- References: <F4EFD4C9-8DFA-4919-A2B2-3DD8EBE084E8@gmail.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amiri Barksdale" <email@example.com>
My immediate reaction to your post is that it would be better to ask on a
perl forum. (You should probably also provide the ouput of 'perl -V' so that
others can see the precise nature of your particular build of perl.)
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/amiri/simapi-perl-5.0.0/lib/
libcybersource.a when searching for -lcybersource
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcybersource
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [blib/arch/auto/CyberSource/SOAPI/SOAPI.so] Error 1
I see quite clearly that it is skipping an incompatible binary. But I
should be able to make it use the proper tool, no? I do not know how.
Ok ... it overlooks the incompatible (32-bit build ?) of libcybersource.a.
Do you have a (compatible) 64-bit build of libcybersource.a ? If so, where
is it located ?
Is it just a matter of starting off with:
perl Makefile.PL INC="-I/path_to/64-bit/cybersource/includes"
(Probably best to first run 'make realclean', to clean up the results of
earlier attempts, before trying that out.)