This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unable to get gcc to work
- From: "Tom Browder" <tom dot browder at gmail dot com>
- To: "Darren Parks" <darren dot parks at att dot net>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:19:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: unable to get gcc to work
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 15, 2007 7:41 PM, Darren Parks <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have Solaris 10 running on an X86 platform. I've been unsuccessful in getting gcc to work. I installed both gcc-3.4.6-sol10-x86-local and libiconv-1.11.sol10-x86-local
/export/home/tu-0.9.45 I get the error: make: Fatal error: Don't
know how to make target 'install'. Any suggestions?
Sound like a makefile problem with package tu-0.0.45 to me. Has it
To quickly check gcc try: