This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Compilation success on Solaris 2.9
- From: Gregoire Avot <gregoire dot avot at avertec dot com>
- To: MSX to GCC <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:33:13 +0100
- Subject: Compilation success on Solaris 2.9
But... with some troubles !
In order to build gcc, I have done 2 modifications :
are moved to
2) In libjava/classpath/native/jni, comment line (insert a # just before
the 'c' of cd )
cd $(top_srcdir) && $(SHELL) ./scripts/check_jni_methods.sh
in Makefile.am, line 38, and Makefile.in, line 617
Other classicals little things :
- compilation directory is not the source directory,
- I set environment variable CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/ksh.
- configure is called with an absolute path.
What is strange, after many compilation failed, the source directory
seems to be altered... I have to re-extract sources to ensure a good
Now everthing is ok.